Thursday 2 May 2013

Yikes -

Hello All,

So - in the blogosphere there is currently a challenge going around to see if you can blog every day for the entire month. While I am already behind one day, I thought I would try it and see if I could do it. There are even prompts - which make it so much easier. Sometimes it is VERY hard to think of ideas.

So, here goes: - the story of your life in 250 words or less (eek)

My name is Shannon and I was born on May 12. This year I have the privilege (either that or it sucks) to share my birthday with Mother's Day. I live in Eastern Canada and our family will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary here in September. I can't believe. I have been married to my gorgeous husband for almost 18 years (which is also shocking - are we really that old or were we really that young? I think I'll go with the latter).

We have two gorgeous sons, Sterling and Kaedo (at least that's what I call him) and an adorable if not sometimes barky dog, Ketchup. He has the best name in our family.

We are blessed to have wonderful families who love us and more importantly love our kids, and our dog.

Our children have so many people that love them that they are jetting off to spend the Summer with their grandparents, Antis, Uncle and cousins. sob. We are so lucky they love them so much!

Right now I am a stay-at-home mom. I have the opportunity to be with the boys and find myself increasingly more talking to the dog. The weirdest part is that he understands!

Ok - that's it for today. I already have something planned for tomorrow so I guess I can chalk up two days, right?

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

You are too funny! More than anything, we appreciate the fact that you send the most important people in your lives to stay with their grandparents, antis and uncle for such a long period of time. We can't wait for them to be here with us. We are leaving a week early just to make sure that we are there when they arrive.

Thank you Shannon and Craig for allowing us to share our wonderful boys. It is a gift we look forward to every year. We are all so fortunate that they love to spend the time with their western based family.

Love to all