Sunday 12 May 2013

Happy Mother's Day and a very Happy Birthday!!!

I know Shannon is doing a month of posts every day so I hope my hijacking the blog won't mess that up. I wanted to wish a Happy Mother's Day to all the mother's out there, especially my lovely wife, as well as the other amazing mothers in my life, my mom, mother-in-law, and sisters-in-law, you truly make the world a better place.

Here is a picture from Mother's Day in 2004 from the archives since Shannon won't let me take or post any new ones.


On another important note, it is also my beautiful wife's birthday today.  I know she'll be the first to tell you that it sucks to have her birthday on Mother's Day but we will do our best to celebrate them both as distinct events.  Hopefully she will let me post some pictures of her blowing out the candles.  If not, you might just get a few shots of the cake Kaedo made.  Either way I'm sure it will be a very special day.

2 comments:

Denis & Irene said...

Happy Birthday and Happy Mother's Day. That is a wonderful photo that you posted, Craig. I'm typing on the blog because I know it's too early to call yet.

Hope you have the most wonderful day. Your three boys will do everything in their power to make it special, we know that.

Another beautiful day and that is always special.

You were born on the Friday before Mother's Day so dad had to scramble to get me a gift. I remember that so well. I guess it was inevitable that your birthday would fall on Mother's day every now and then. This isn't the first time, is it?

Love to all the Mothers that I know and hope you have a wonderful and very special day.

I hear the cake is amazing Kaedo, no cracks on the top like your mom says her's always has. Mine always cracks too. I'll need a cooking lesson when I get there.

Love to all

GrmpaGrmma said...

Also wishing our beautiful daughter-in-law a very Happy Birthday and the wonderful mother and wife of our son and grandsons, a very Happy Mother's Day. Sounds like it was lots and lots of fun and yes we would love to see photos!

Wishing you Irene a Happy Mother's Day as well!

We had a fun time celebrating Jacob's 7th birthday a few days early in P.A. along with Petrica's parents Mike & Phyllis. Always have a fun time together with them. We'll be calling Jacob tomorrow morning before he heads to school singing a Happy Birthday song to him on his real birthday.

BIG HUGS TO ALL!