Saturday 18 May 2013

Day 17 - Our Day

Beautiful day here today. Not that I've been outside. In fact I am still in my pajamas. And I don't mean, have put my pjs back on - I mean I haven't gotten out of them! Yikes. I had the chance to talk to my mom this morning. For 90 minutes - yay me!. I then proceeded to sit at my kitchen table, until about 7:10pm and read THE BEST BOOK EVER!! I loved it. I couldn't stop reading. Wonderful. Craig headed out to football about noon and I've been listening to fireworks go off throughout the day. I don't know how dense you have to be to shoot fireworks in the daytime - uh hello? what's there to see? - but we will listen to them go off at all hours over the next three days.


 Caught this picture of Sterling reading on my playbook this aft. Wasn't sure it was him as it was a teenage boy and he was reading. Then he told me he was reading the 'Zombie Survival Guide' and that 
answered all my questions. 


 As you can see, Kaedo had a wonderful day. In fact he is still out there playing in the water with L. Between water balloons, hoses, water guns and sprinkler, it has been awesome. First water pix of the year.



And finally, he invited L in for a drink and just so they would know whose glass is whose, he used a milk bag closure. Very classy. And quite brilliant actually. That's the way he rolls.

Tonight, if we can get Kaedo to come in, we will sit down and watch some of our taped shows. We have a lot to choose from. I know which one I'm voting for!

Have a great rest of your Saturday!


1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

Kaeden, wine glass ring wouldn't work on those glasses, so we think that the milk bag closure is awesome. Good thinking.

Sterling, that sounds like an awesome guide. Doesn't matter what you're reading, as long as you're reading.

Shannon, how can you stay in your PJs all day. OMG! must be nice but I love getting up at 6 a.m., watch the news, go for my walk, get a shower.....and then wonder what I'm going to do with the other 8 hours in my day. Not really, there is always lots to do especially the long lunches. Love those.

Craig, hope your game went well. Wonderful way to wind down after a week at the office.

It rained today just as I was about to go for my walk. Finally did the tutorial on Windows 8, got my printer installed, word installed and learned more in ten minutes than I have in the last two months on my own. Now love Windows 8. By the time I got out to walk it was afternoon and it was warm and humid.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful long weekend.

Love to all