Saturday 25 May 2013

Day 24 - The Man-cave

The boys have been begging to turn the office into a Man-cave, ever since I quit working at home. Well, we finally caved and gave them the go-ahead. Who knew something so small would bring so much happiness, not to mention peace to the rest of the house - haha. They moved all the furniture around (I don't want to know what they did with all the stuff on my desk), brought up the jumbo TV from the basement and have spent the day in there with a friend playing games on their computers, watching nothing but Storage.Wars, Undercover.Boss, and South.Beach.Towing. If it means I don't have to sit through that I'm happy to give them the space.

I was informed that it is for 'men' only, and I was not to enter (hence the sign). That went over like a lead balloon. I do have to admit that after getting my pictures I was happy to take my leave as farts and smelly feet in an enclosed space make me gag.









2 comments:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Thanks for the pictures of the Man-cave - Kaeden was telling us about it when we had our chat! Is there a ceiling fan in there Shannon? (for those farts and smelly feet!) If they don't want you to enter, does that mean that they get the vacuum cleaner in there once in awhile!

We just got home from another long, long bike ride. It has cooled down quite abit but it was a refreshing ride.

We had our "Line Dance Recital" this afternoon with 20 Line Dancing ladies and about 40 spectators. Linda & Sam brought Samantha and Presley and Jean brought Hannah, Ethan & Nami - the girls just had to join in dancing with me and they had lots of fun. Then we all went to McDonald's for an ice cream treat.

Hope you had a great day and will chat tomorrow - BIG HUGS TO ALL!

Denis & Irene said...

You did a great job, boys. It looks like a really great place to chill. That has always been a favorite room in your house as it is so bright and seemingly airy, although it has no windows. The skylight really is a plus in there. Enjoy your man cave.

We're off to Medicine Hat today so that Denis can help Jessica finish off her kitchen cupboards. It's been a very productive 13 months as the house was literally gutted and now the end is near. It has become a very comfy and cozy home.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Love to all