Thursday 23 May 2013

Day 22 - A Tattoo

Yes, I know, most of you who visit here hate tattoos. Save your comments, I've heard them before. ;)
HOWever, Craig and I love them. We haven't gotten any in a few years but we are starting to circle around the idea once again. Few problems, of course:
1. Craig hates where I want to get mine
2. I can't stand Craig's idea for his
3. Yikes, are they costly
4. It's the first time since having the boys that we haven't gotten matching/similar tattoos about the boys - that is very weird for us

We have never gotten tattoos that are about each other, nor will we, but we have always been inked with something pertaining to our guys.

I wonder if that is what is stopping us?

One thing I do know is that Jessica promised if I got to my goal weight, she would get the girl's names tattoo'ed on her wrists. If there was ever a good incentive that will be it. I'm holding her to it!


2 comments:

KPJC said...

First of all we are not ones to disagree with tattoos - as you helped me with my current one. In addition Tica and I are considering an ambit ram of our boys names as well. Possibly this summer. Secondly, it brings some weird questions that I wonder about. Where? I know as your brother-in-law it is mabe inappropriate but the blog begs an answer. Also, what? Is Craig putting a Flames symbol somewhere? Just curious.

GrmpaGrmma said...

Saving our comments:)