Tuesday 21 May 2013

Day 20 - what to say

Well, it is 9:43pm and I have been sitting here for about 15 minutes trying to think of what to write.
I have been looking at my list of blog topics and thought I would attack this one - short and sweet:

What are my three worse traits:

1. I think I can do Craig's job better than he can. Not really - he does an awesome job. Sometimes I just think he's too nice and I let him have it with what he should be saying. I sometimes think I can see into his mind where he is telling me to f**k off and let him do his job. lol

2. I am FAT. Obese really, and will still look for any reason to eat. Worse than that, I will convince those around me that they want food too. How horrible is that?

3. I cannot let things go. Usually. Craig and Sterling may say most of the time, but I think I'm only like this when I am passionate about something. You should be passionate, right????

OK - that's enough dirty laundry.

I'll come up with something better for tomorrow. Promise!

No comments: