Friday 31 May 2013

Day 29????? Damn!

I woke up last night from a dead sleep thinking "oh no, I didn't post on the blog". So I hauled my fat ass out of bed, came down here and was so incoherent, I couldn't put two sentences together. And it had been going so well.

Ah well, that's the breaks!

This morning I had my MRI, which was fine. Man is it noisy, though! The worst was taking out my nose stud. Hurt like hell. I got a chance to follow that up with Aquafit, some errands and then I rushed home to make myself presentable so I could go to Kaedo's new school with the paperwork all ready. They tell me he will be registered early next week!

Tonight Sterling is going to Teen Night with a nice new friend and Kaedo is going swimming at his buddy Ts house. I love that kid - he's such a bugger but I have a sweet spot for him. I'm sure he drives his mom and dad crazy!

Who knows what us old folks will do. I did just get a message from Craig telling me he's on his way! 2 hours early! Love that.

Happy Friday Everyone!

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

Glad to see you're keeping your promise of a daily blog. Glad the MRI went well for you. I've heard people say they can't stand the claustrophobia that happens. Maybe they're not so all encompassing now as they used to be.

Old folks indeed! Wait til you get to my age. I booked our Europe tickets yesterday then realized I'd booked them for the same day I booked our tickets to Toronto. I've been trying to get things re-arranged for an hour now. I booked through a third party so it's not as easy as just phoning the airline. Nothing like realizing you did such a dumb thing when it's too late in the day to do anything about it. Anyway, I bought two new tickets and they tell me that they haven't put through the first charge yet and they gave me a cancellation confirmation number. I remember someone telling me that last time we went to Europe and it took six months to get the money back and only because American Express threatened them. Oh well, it's only money right??? I wish!! My lottery ticket was a non-winner...again!

Beautiful day here and going to head to the lake for my daily walk. I'm sure if I wait a little longer it will probably rain, that seems to be the way the weather is going. At least it's not cold.

Love to all