Monday 13 May 2013

Day 12 - A Recap!

What a day! It was so awesome! I really couldn't have asked for anything more. We got up in the morning and I decided we would start the day with celebrating my birthday as I had birthdays before I was a mom. I had curlers in my hair so no pictures! I was so blessed with wonderful gifts - a great new camera from my 3 best guys, a Coach watch from mom and dad and Jessica and the girls (I loooovvvee it!), a terrific cheque from Stan and Shirley for my hammock fund (YAY!) and beautiful jewellery from Kelly, Tica and the boys which I promptly put on and wore all day. Even Craig who never notices that stuff said, "that looks really nice, it suits you". So, thank you to everyone. Awesome. 

When talking about getting a new camera I had mentioned that I wanted a "pocket camera" that I could keep with me all the time. Here's proof that my wish was granted, as I took this photo at the theater! 


We headed out for the 12:00 showing of IronMan 3 and man it was awesome! The theater was full (boo) but there was so much action that people were quiet (yay!). After that we headed out for pizza - a definite family favorite. All these pictures were taken with my new camera!



I think this may very well be my new favorite picture. Too bad Kaedo isn' in it but Sterling and Craig both look gorgeous. Love Sterling's `smile`!


Me and my guys (check out the jewellery)


The boys and I with some fun poses! Love Kaedo's `Zoolander` look.


Back home to celebrate Mother's Day and eat Kaedo`s chocolate cake. 
Two books that I really wanted to read from Craig and Sterling.



Lastly, beautiful tulips from my baby. My favorite.
What a great day of celebrating, laughing, being together. We spoke with our families and thanked our mom`s for being so great and I had some wonderful serenades. Thanks everyone who made my day so special.

OK - on another note - weekly gnome picture - here it is!


And last but certainly not least, a very Happy Birthday to our cutie nephew Jacob who turned 7 today! 
We'll call you tonight and we love you very much.

2 comments:

GrmpaGrmma said...

WOW, WOW, WOW - What a wonderful day it sounds like you had and THANKS for all the photos! Your new jewellery does look very nice on you Shannon. The cake looks delicious Kaeden - you are becoming the real chef - can hardly wait till you come and cook something for us while you're here.

Hope you're having a great day today as well. It's nice and warm here today but the wind is horrible and only going to get worse tonight. I'll have to be taking all our cushions in or they will be in the neighbors yard in the morning. I have hung one plant outside but I'll be taking that in as well for tonight.

BIG HUGS TO ALL!

Denis & Irene said...

Yay Toronto. Watching the game and it is 4-1 for Toronto, YAY!!!

Great photos and lovely jewellry. Glad you liked your watch. It is you, for sure.

Love your smile also, Sterling! So handsome, both of you. Kaedo, your cake looks wonderful, my mouth is watering.

Took the motor home in for service today at 8.30 and wondered what we were going to do all day with no home. We had eye and Dr. appointments and a date with Starbucks but we figured we'd have a lot of down time. It didn't end up that way, in fact we got to the garage just a half hour before they closed. I love busy days like that. It's amazing how much you have to do when you decide to do your list in one day. A great day!

4-2 Toronto now! Stick with it you guys.

It was windy here also today but it's not as bad right now. Hope the wind leaves this part of the world soon.

Love to all