Sunday 26 May 2013

Day 25


Day 25 and Week 35. Both amaze me. The boys are once again in the Man-cave. Today with a different friend. Boy is it quiet in here. AND freezing. It is so cold in this house but Craig keeps turning the heat off. He's not going to like it too much tonight when I put my cold feet on his backside just as he falls asleep. TMI?

A full week this week. I am going to a mass tomorrow night that is being said for my great-uncle that passed away recently. He was a Catholic priest and my aunt is having it said in his honor. Kaedo is back to school after almost a week off, Sterling is getting his courses winding down and Craig will be busy as always. I'll be attending Aquafit 3 times as well as Weight.Watchers and we will go as a family at least three times to the gym. Kaedo has agreed to do Aquafit with me so I am thrilled. Friday I have an MRI scheduled and I have to take out my nose stud - yikes! - I really don't want to do that! The kids have Teen Night on Friday should they choose to go and the weekend we are hoping to getting into the theater and see a movie (or two if I have my way!).

This every day posting is still going strong and I have some ideas for the week and some pictures I have taken already. It's better with pictures, isn't it????

Have a great rest of your Sunday and I'll be talking to you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Denis & Irene said...

Another great gnome photo. Quite a difference in your sizes since the first one was taken.

Spent a fun Sunday with the girls at the park, Emma riding her new bike and Avery trying to master steering and pedaling at the same time. We spent hours there, great park. It has a water park and a wonderful playground and is in a very nice area of town. Heading home early this afternoon.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Love to all

GrmpaGrmma said...

Thanks again for the weekly photos - I have them all saved from year to year and what a difference as the years go by. It's fun looking back - 2009-10 till this year's photos. Love seeing photos with your daily blogging.

Stan & I walked down to Curves this morning but it was spitting a little bit of rain. Stan continued on his walk and I told him if it was raining lots when I came out from Curves, I would have to call him for a ride but it was a nice walk home as well. Now it is pouring rain - I had to put some of my potted plants closer to the house so they wouldn't get any more rain on them. It poured on Friday and I think they are still wet from then. Sounds like the whole week will be chances of rain. Saturday, June 1st is the Relay For Life so we're hoping for nicer weather for sure.

Sounds like you have a very busy week ahead of you - hope everything goes well for you. Have a great week - BIG HUGS TO ALL!