Saturday 8 December 2007

on the 8th day of advent

my true love gave to me:
games night ... probably for 3

I have one child, who shall remain nameless, that is insistent on picking on his brother and being an all round pain in the ass. Once I finish this post I will be threatening him with the consequence of all consequences and that will either smarten him up or make for a very quiet evening.
Barring any outbursts or changes in plans, here is what we've got going:
Today we have bowling and TKD and after that the boys are attending a craft class at Scholar's Choice making a gift for their parent. After that I will be making a chicken dinner (WTH?) while the kids do homework and we will finish off with a games night and possibly a movie.
Tomorrow Sterling will be continuing to work on a big project he needs done for Monday, Kaeden will continue to study for his math test, Craig will continue his tradition of going to the gym and I will continue to read Nora Roberts.

That's about it from us,
hope you have a Happy Saturday,
talk later,
s

2 comments:

Denis & Irene said...

I wonder who that could be, it's not like Kaeden to pick on his brother...and what exactly would you want a quiet evening for.

You're cooking???? Are you bored? Nothing to do? Just joking, your food always tastes so good.

Emma sends her love and has been taking to auntie on the phone. We had to disconnect it so she wouldn't dial China. She has talked to you three times today.

Enjoy your weekend. Dad and Jessica left at 9 am to move things from Dana's garage to hers. We are also going to get the hotel rooms down to a bare minimum. Tomorrow we are all going to Calgary to visit mom. We are going to take lunch. Egg salad and salmon sandwiches. Mom loves them and never gets sandwiches she likes at the manor. Hope the weather is better, it was -20C this morning, very cold. I've hardly been out since I got here, not like me.

Love to all

Denis & Irene said...

I think I have this duplication worked out. If I have Show Original Post open, it says it was unsuccessful and then prints twice.