Thursday 20 December 2007

Merry Craigmas

Merry Craigmas to me, merry Craigmas to me... , Shannon didn't want to post tonight because she said nothing really happened today. Translation, the kids didn't remember Ernie and they forgot about the Advent calendar. Ernie drew a sad face with his beads and the calendar will have to wait until tomorrow. I guess when she said nothing happened today, she forgot about Craigmas. I wanted to take this chance then to thank everyone for the wonderful presents I received. I love them all.

Kids almost forgot Ernie tonight again since we got home late from eating. I told Shannon to remind them even though she thinks Ernie should just go home since no one loves him enough to feed him. I think if he did go home the kids would be devastated so I told her that I would deal with the consequences if she would remind them to feed him.

Don't worry, Shannon will probably be back to blogging tomorrow.

Good night everyone.

Craig

1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Sorry to hear you didn't get your b'day card on your b'day Craig - hopefully it arrives and doesn't get lost like the boys Valentine stuff!

Thought you were going to show us your tatoo on the webcam tonight - hope everything is okay and you didn't faint like your mother would have!

Have a great time on your holidays and we'll be in touch!

BIG HUGS TO EVERYONE!