Friday 14 December 2007

On the 14th Day of Advent...

my true love gave to me...
a chocolate bar for breakfast
and a partridge in a pear tree

Hello all -
happy Friday -
how are you? Any big plans for the weekend? Not too much here. Bowling isn't on tomorrow as there is a tournament. Sterling is very disappointed. TKD tomorrow morning and maybe a chance to play with some friends in the afternoon. Hopefully Sterling will be up for it.

Hoping to check out some Christmas lights this weekend. Chris and Laura introduced us to a Parade of Lights in Bowmanville, last year, and N tells us that they are great and have already been. So, I think maybe we'll make some hot chocolate, put it in our go cups and head over there tomorrow night to see all the splendor.

Sunday we have nothing going on. I think we will probably just get ready for the last week of school, maybe watch some Christmas movies and hang out. If the snow is good the boys may build a fort or something.

I watched A Wonderful Life last night. What a great movie! If you haven't seen it, or haven't seen it in a while, please rent it. It is wonderful. Why haven't I seen it before? Look at all I was missing out. It is a great Christmas movie and not boring at all.

Craig is starting back up in a new football league. I think it starts next week or the first week of the new year. They play Tuesday nights between 10pm-12am at the soccer arena in B'ville. He's happy to be getting back to it - after a whole week hiatus! I think he starts outside again in the Spring.

Ernie makes his triumphant return tonight. The letter is written, the treat has been bought - actually, I'm just taking it out of their stocking treats. I don't even know why I say that - I'll probably buy another to replace it.

What's going on people??? I haven't heard any Ernie ideas and hardly any RAKs. I'm thinking today about what I'd like to do both for Ernie and my RAK. I'll let you know.

Boy - this being in the season, making memories, blah blah blah, is tiring. Thank god this only happens once a year. Next thing I know I'll be putting on an Easter Egg hunt!

talk later,
s

No comments: