Saturday 29 December 2007

did you know?

I never get Craig a drink at meals. His responsibility.

I hate to wear socks.

Tomatoes make my hands itch and swell up.

If the CD ends on a book I'm listening to and I don't get around to changing it, I just keep listening to the same one over and over.

I usually write the same "to do" list over 3 or 4 times. Sometimes just so my penmanship is better.

I always smooth my hair down on my pillow when I go to bed, roll over or wake up in the night, in the hopes of avoiding bedhead.

Anyone else want to share some useless trivia?

s

1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Sorry Shannon - tooooo tired tonight to share useless trivia tonight!

Have a fun New Year's Eve (I was just looking at my photo album the other day and found the one we celebrated together in your home and remembered all the fun we had!) together and we wish you everything great in 2008!! Our plans are to head over to Robert & Barb's tomorrow night along with Gord and Sandra to have a canasta tournament. We tease Robert all the time that we're not going home till us girls win!! He says turn off the lights when you leave because I'm going to bed! Lots of laughter to start off the New Year.

BIG HUGS TO EVERYONE!