Thursday 6 December 2007

On the 6th Day of Advent...


My true love gave to me...

Shopping at the dollar store

and a Partridge in a Pear Tree


All is well here aside from some bruises, headaches and all around feeling a little under. Doesn't sound like all is well does it?


The boys loved the calendar again today, so I am happy about that.


Sterling had his interview last night and we are happy with it. It was a long interview as we were the last one so there was no pressure of the time. Poor teachers, I had a million questions and they just wanted to get home. Oh well. They won't let me have the last interview again!


Well, that's it.

Still looking for a good quiz, Kelly. I haven't forgotten,


talk later,

s

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

Good teachers want to have successful students, especially when they can see that the parents are working hand in hand with them and not putting all the responsibility on their shoulders. I'm sure they would have liked less than a million questions but I'm sure that is a better alternative to the parent who could care less and then blame the teacher for their children's less than acceptable behavior and studies. It's obvious from speaking with you that Sterling's teachers have his best interests at heart, he is more fortunate than a lot of students.

I can remember your paediatrician wondering if I was abusing you. I kept telling him that you just never put your hands out. Three Fridays in a row we ended up in his office for egg head. The last one was xray time. When he got to know us better he apologized for thinking it but I was so happy that he was aware of things like that. Child abuse was not discussed in great detail 35 years ago. Make sure you have things checked out if the headaches persist as you've had a few concussions in your lifetime.

Preaching is now over.

Love to all