Wednesday 5 December 2007

On the 5th Day of Advent...

my mmmooooommmmm gave to me...

Stay up 30 minutes later tonight
and a partridge in a pear tree (not)

For those of you that don't know, I took a header on my deck yesterday. No, I didn't put my hands out, yes I know I'm an idiot, no I didn't break any bones, yes I think I would feel better if I had, no I have no one to blame but myself, and yes, mom, I can hear you saying, "put out your hands, for Christ sake!"

That's it for today. More tomorrow,
s

2 comments:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Sorry to hear about your fall Shannon - I hadn't read the blog before I called you or I would have asked how you're feeling today - stiff and sore I bet. I take it the salt didn't work on the steps after all the work you went to getting "the stuff"! Thanks again for doing our shopping! Like I said - we're sitting here awaiting the arrival of your mom and dad - cheese & crackers are ready and wine(s) are chillin' as well as counter chillin'.

The movie reviews sound great because Stan & I never know what movie sounds or looks good. He wanted to see one last week (action one of course) and before he knew it, it was done. If he remembers the name, he'll have to watch for it on Max Movie Channel and then we can rent it.

Hope Sterling's PT interview goes well today. Kaeden's must have gone well or we would have heard all the bad things right!

BIG HUGS TO ALL!

Denis & Irene said...

I would never say that!!!