Saturday 15 December 2007

He's Back.....

Hi Guys...
I'm Baaacccckkkk!

How have you been this year? I have been watching out for you, and so far so good. You are definitely on Santa's nice list! I thought I would come back again this year since you guys gave me the best treats and your mom was cool about all the mess I made. It was so fun, wasn't it? Don't tell your mom, but we are going to have some fun again this year. I'm so sorry I am so late arriving. We had a huge snowstorm at the North Pole and we couldn't get out. Thank goodness it happened now instead of on Christmas Eve!
My tastes have changed a little this year. Santa gave me some croutons and now I LOVE them! Do you guys have any of those? A couple of croutons and some water at night would be good.

Well, I can't wait to spend some time with you.
Your pal,
Ernie

What a thrill! Kaedo went down first and FREAKED OUT!! He was so thrilled! He ran upstairs, came in to tell us and then rushed to Sterling's room. I have never seen Sterling get up so quickly. Kaedo read the letter, hugged Ernie like he hadn't seen him in a year - duh! - and they were just over the moon. I overheard Kaedo whispering to Sterling, "I can't wait to see what he does tonight!"
I love it!

In other news,
On the 15th day of Advent my true love gave to me....
Game night tonight
and a partridge in a pear tree!

They had to be reminded, of course, but that's OK.

Have a great day,
talk later,
s

2 comments:

Denis & Irene said...

Welcome back Ernie. I bet this is your favorite house as the boys are so special. I can't wait to see what he does tonight either, Kaedo. How fun.

Glad you're feeling better Sterling. Mom tells me your hair is really long Kaed. Hope to talk with you both over the weekend.

Love to all

GrmpaGrmma said...

Also glad to see Ernie back and it should be fun hearing all the mischief he will get into!

We got up late this morning and just finished brunch. I've got some homemade soup on the go and thought we'd invite Ed & Marion over for soup & buns and some cards tonight - we'll see how it goes.

Hope you're having a great weekend so far and we'd love to talk to the boys on the weekend as well.

HUGS TO ALL!