Saturday 3 October 2009

Saturday - the 2nd day of our three day weekend. Yesterday was so fun. Everyone slept in, we went to Walmart to pick up some things, used all our free passes we have been saving up and took in a movie (don't see THE INVENTION OF LYING - sucks) and headed home where football was on, the rain was pouring and it was cozy inside. The boys and I decided to go to the mall (rare occurrence) and so we headed over there for an hour and window shopped. Came home and watched I SPY - awesome - love that movie - Owen Wilson and Eddie Murphy - what's not to love??? I headed up to bed and the boys continued on with another movie. I was in dreamland by the time they got to bed and have no idea what time it was.
This morning Craig has gone to play football at 8am (eek) and then he has to ref and they have their mid-season party at Mel Pringles restaurant after that. The boys and I are headed out to bowling shortly and will probably just hang out this afternoon. We may head over to Costco but I'm not sure yet. Who knows what the rest of the day may bring but I am happy to have some time with the men in my life.
Tomorrow it is my regular Sunday Morning Coffee Chat with mom, and I am looking forward to that. Next week we have school pictures - they will be much different this year - no boys with long hair. Kaeden is also running Harrier, so he has practice three mornings before school. He is a great runner and his asthma doesn't seem to bother him too much.
That's about it - have I inundated you with info? Probably. Have a great rest of the weekend, whatever you are doing,
Shannon

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

The two days of work this week passed very quickly, it was hard to believe it was Friday yesterday.

Dad went to Jessica and Ken's first thing this morning to finish off the fence. I'm going over very shortly so that Ken and Jessica can go on a date. I have supper made, Thai rice with shrimp, one of Em's favorites. I'm a little afraid that mine is too spicy for her as her mom doesn't use as much red curry as I do.

It's been a very lazy day, just shopping and trying to keep warm in this very cool weather. You may have rain there but I'm sure it's warmer than the 5C here. Actually had to warm up the car so that the frost would melt on Thursday and Friday. Can't seem to bring out the real winter clothes yet. Went out and bought some long sleeve tops but will leave them here when we go south.

We had a great time with you, Craig and our wonderful boys. We miss you all very much and can't believe it's going to be such a long time until we see you again.

Look forward to our chat tomorrow, as always.

Love to all