Tuesday 6 October 2009

Tuesday

Gnome picture to be posted tomorrow -
So much is going on - let me see - where to start...
*I learned yesterday that my shifts were going to be adjusted allowing me to work the same amount of hours without penalty and still be home with the boys on Wednesdays. Love that.

*Kaedo is participating in Harrier once again this year and is training 3 mornings a week at school. He is enjoying that and definitely has the body for this kind of long distance running. He's doing great.

*Sterling is enjoying school and is actually enjoying playing the clarinet. I am enjoying that he doesn't have to practice at home. I guess Craig would be the one to suffer, but I am home on the weekends.

*Craig has finished his project and has started to finally unwind. He is much more relaxed and is enjoying his evenings. I think he is catching up on all the TV he missed and is soaking up every football and hockey game on known to man!

Hope everyone is well. Will post some pictures tomorrow

2 comments:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Looking forward to Gnome & boys photos tomorrow.

Congratulations on your shift work Shannon - so glad things worked out for you. Kaeden - good luck with the Harrier and keep up the good work. Sterling - looking forward to hearing you play the clarinet sometime - maybe you could tape a performance so we can hear you!! Glad to hear your project is finished Craig - hope you find sometime to relax and enjoy yourself.

It's cold, dreary, dull and windy here today. We went out for coffee, I went to Line Dancing and then we took the car in to have the windshield replaced. It has been very pitted for a long time but last week when someone was driving past us on Cheadle, we heard a big crack but couldn't find anything. Just yesterday I noticed that the crack was coming from the bottom up on the driver's side. Dad just came home from picking it up and he says it looks good but we really won't be able to tell until the sun is shining on it and no pits!! I made up some pastry and baked an apple pie for supper tonight with our apples and I told Jacob I would bake him one for Thanksgiving supper. He told me he would share it with me! We were going to clean up flowers and put away my ornaments but after working with putting the flowers away, I didn't feel like working with them in the cold. Hopefully next week it will get nicer and I will put everything away.

Tonight I'm going to the show with 7 other ladies - My Sister's Keeper. It's supposed to be a real tear jerker so I told my friend I'm going to take my "funeral purse" along - one side is for dry kleenex and the other for used ones. Stan is going to play Walleyball with the husbands of the ladies and then we'll all meet for coffee after.

Hope you all had a great day - BIG HUGS TO ALL!

Denis & Irene said...

Hope you enjoyed the movie Shirley. I read the book and I guess the endings are much different. I had a hard time justifying the book, especially the ending. It was very good though.

We're planning our winter route. Won't spend more than a week in any one place. Haven't done that before so we'e looking forward to the adventure.

Love to all