Friday 30 October 2009

600!


Can you believe this is post # 600? Who knew I would have so much to talk about? No snide comments here please.

Today is Halloween dress up day at work. I hate Halloween but prizes are involved and 100% participation is expected. We decided as a team to do a sports theme and I hated to (reluctantly) ask Craig if I could borrow his UGLY jersey. I hate this thing. He made me promise to take a picture so I thought I would embarrass myself fully for all of you. What do you think Craig? Am I a superfan?
A special happy 40th Birthday to my brother in law, Kelly! Happy Birthday old man. Hope you liked our singing this morning.
Check back tomorrow to see Kaedo's cool costume. Hopefully he will win a prize at bowling tomorrow. I won't tell you what it is but here are a few hints - a big plastic box, lots of paper, a dremel, a jigsaw, and a hot gluegun. Yikes!

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

I know how much you have to talk about and I'm thankful every Sunday morning. Now that's not a snide comment.

Grandma's 99th birthday today. We'll phone between 2-4 EDT as that is when Roseline will be there to help her with the phone. No lunch with Jan today as she's been sick, like loads of people here. I was looking forward to seeing her as it's been awhile.

Great costume Shannon, I can just imagine how much you enjoy wearing it. I remember dressing up as a clown one year at Perlich's and the sale went until midnight. Between the wig, the costume and all the grease paint it was a very long 18 hours to be dressed up. This year I'm going as an old woman, no costume required.

Happy belated birthday Kelly. Hope you had a wonderful day.

Happy Hallowe'en boys, have a great day.

Love to all