Thursday 29 October 2009

Pumpkin Carving Extravaganza

SpongeBob


Scary!

AutoBots!



The annual pumpkin carving evening occurred last night and as usual, Craig and the boys did a great job. Sterling did the Autobots (Transformers) symbol. Kaedo did SpongBob SquarePants and Craig did a scary pumpkin with one eye falling out, tucked into his mouth. The all are so cool. We had quite a lot of fun. This is my first time in years participating and I enjoyed myself, even though I got the crappy job of cleaning the pumpkin seeds. I don't often do things like that because there is something in the pumpkin that makes my hands itch. I have that problem with tomatoes, peppers, etc. Must be something inside the fruit/vegetable. Anyway, I cleaned the seeds and roasted them and Kaedo has a bag of them in his lunch today. Kelly - hope these are good for your class. Hope they are impressed.


Tonight is a dinner with my co-workers. We won two hours off the phone and a dinner at the Mandarin (Chinese food buffet). Should be fun. Two hours paid off the phone is awesome. Looking forward to that.
Also wanted to post this beautiful picture of Em in her new glasses. She looks beautiful.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Thank you and I like you and I wanted you to do that and I love you and I really want you to come to my house for a sleep over really soon and I like the pumpkins.
Love, Emma
I love Anti.

Denis & Irene said...

great pumpkins, how talented are you??? Baba and Emma went to school to pumpkin carve last night. Their's looks very good but not as original as yours. How fun it is for the kids (and big kids) to be showing their artistry.

Second game of the World Series tonight so this is rush, rush as it's getting started. Dinner in front of the TV, that's a treat.

Love to all