Tuesday 20 October 2009

Week 7

**click on picture for larger image - you gotta see it!

OK - they look a little more normal this week. Down right handsome! Tuesday. One more day until home day! Pretty pathetic, really. The boys and I already have tomorrow after school planned and we have on the agenda to tackle a series of books that Kaedo really wants to read. The books are called "The Anybodies, The Nobodies and The Somebodies", by N.E.Bode. We don't know which one comes first in the series, so I plan to take a trip to the library tomorrow to pick up The Anybodies and The Somebodies. Kaedo owns The Nobodies. Sterling also wants to read another of his Hardy Boys books and a Rotten School book, so we have lots of reading ahead of us. Kaedo decided we would each take a turn and read one page. Sounds good to me. My children reading thrills me. Craig and I are big readers and I am an avid listener to audio books and so it is nice to have children who are interested in reading.
The weather is beautiful today. A nice fall day. Long sleeves and bunny hugs but sandals if you want. So nice. The leaves are changing and while I know Winter will be here quickly, I am happy to revel in the beautifulness of Fall. Love it.

No comments: