Friday 16 October 2009

Oh Week...where have you gone?

Dear Week,
Where have you gone? It seems like just yesterday it was Monday morning and you were shoving me out of bed to get the boys ready for school. It seems like just yesterday it was Tuesday and the boys were spending the evening in the emergency room. It seems like just yesterday we had homemade pizzas for supper (well, 3 of us did. the other had Kraft Dinner as that is his favorite food) and spent the evening together on my day off. It was just yesterday and everyone was working, whether it be school or bank jobs and I was marvelling at how fast the week has gone by. Today is Friday and my least favorite day of work. 7.5 hours on the phone with a headset is too long, but I willingly do it if it means I can be home mid-week.

Tomorrow Kaedo has his "get-together, just for the heck of it" at Andrew's house and Sunday he has a birthday party for his best buddy at "Laser Extreme" an indoor laser tag place. The boys bowled off this week (man is that slick - I wish we could do it every week) so that Kaedo could make it to his party on time.

I saw this on another blog and thought I would post it here. If you are so inclined, I would love to see your answers:
Outside my window.... I see Fall beginning. The leaves have not fallen off my tree yet but they will and soon.
I am thankful for.... The opportunity to spend an evening in the middle of the week with my family. Being able to cook them dinner, set the table, clean up afterwards, read my boys stories from our Fairy Tale books, talk with my husband before both of us go to bed and just be with them.
From the kitchen... Leftover Pate Chinois so no cooking to be done today for supper. Love it when a meal lasts for two nights.
I am wearing...Pajama top and jeans. Thankful it is casual day today and I can stay in my jeans for work.
I am going...to head out and run some errands this morning before going to work. Have a few things to do which will eat up my morning
I am hoping...to speak with my family this weekend, including my weekly chat with mom and hopefully a few minutes to speak with Jessica and Em. Hope to get a chance to talk with Shirley as well.
One of my favorite things...is writing letters to my family - the old fashioned way. Handwritten. I have some that I have written this week that will be winging their way to the important women in my life.

Happy weekend to everyone

No comments: