Wednesday 30 September 2009

Weekly gnome picture - man, they are cute!


Emma doesn't know how to keep her eyes open during pictures. She says "cheese" with so much enthusiasm she closes her eyes in the process!

Niagara Falls - the most beautiful place on earth! It poured rain, and we got soaked, but had a wonderful time!


Everyone is home safe and sound and things are very quiet here. The dog is in "treat withdrawal" and there have been no "Mamma Mia" songs being sung. Today was my first Wednesday off. I have thoroughly enjoyed it. The laundry got done, the sheets got changed, the boys got haircuts (Sterling now looks like he is ready for the army) and we sat down to a delicious family meal - BBQ (on our "new to us" bbq) chicken. I got to help Kaedo with his homework, the boys have been playing and Craig and I actually got to have a conversation with each other that did not include a phone. It has been great. Back to work tomorrow but all of us are off on Friday and will have a nice long weekend together. Looking forward to it.
Annette - nice to know that someone aside from my parents, S&S and our siblings are reading the blog!








1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Just checked the blogs and after reading Annette's comment, I went and got the Disney book that you gave me Shannon and I confirm that your work is GREAT!! It has gotten even better over the years with each new thing you do. Hope your day went well today and have a fun Friday with boys & Craig. Stan and I will be working at the Fall Into Christmas Arts & Craft Show. We start on Friday at 1:00 p.m. till probably 9:00 p.m. or so. Saturday I have different shifts but Stan doesn't work at all. Sunday I start at 2:00 and work till everything is all cleaned up. Stan comes in at 5:00 to start with the take down. It's alot of work but fun as well.

BIG HUGS TO ALL!