Thursday 22 October 2009

Thursday already

I know I always say that, but man does the week go fast. All is well here. The boys are in school and Craig is working from home today. It is always nice to have him here. Sterling had an Ortho appt today. We thought they were going to track some of his bottoms this time but his tops aren't quite ready. I won't be surprised if we get a call today asking for a pick up. He usually gets quite a head ache the first or second day.

Thanks so much for all the great comments. You guys are so awesome. This is a long journey but I plan to celebrate my accomplishments with you are as well as log my disappointments. I know how much you all love me and are routing for me, so I appreciate it.

Love to all

2 comments:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Hi to both you and Craig working from home! I just got home from my Line Dancing and it feels so good to be getting back into a routine again. Breaking the bone in my foot has not helped me with my weight Shannon and I'm really going to try and get the pounds off that I gained after 4 months. Weigh in Wednesday is on my list for next week - maybe I won't get so discouraged weighing on Wednesday as I do on Mondays. Good luck this week!!

Joyce is here till Friday so we're getting together for lunch today with Mom, Linda, Jean, Joyce & Roberta - not sure where we're going but I know this for sure - we will have a fun time together.

Hope Sterling is doing okay after his appt. today and doesn't end up with a headache.

BIG HUGS TO ALL!

Denis & Irene said...

It's Friday but I'm looking forward to Sunday, chat day. Moving day too. The weather is still nice so the thought of moving indoors isn't so wonderful so hopefully it'll snow and make it all better. We have to be up bright and early to get the motorhome serviced but we will come back to the park and stay until Sunday. Sunday at 5 is bowling and pizza with my co-workers. It should be a lot of fun as we have very nice staff. I can't believe how fast the time is flying by.

We will all be weighing in Shan, so good luck as we're all there with you. Talk to you Sunday.

Love to all