Tuesday 16 October 2007

Ya! Scott!

So, Scott is the big weiner! Keep checking your mail.
All is well here. Mom and dad are in the house, and we are so glad to have them here. The boys are thrilled and we are too. They are out visiting GG right now and I think they are picking the boys up. Whatever they want is fine with me. Basketball starts tonight. Sterling is SO excited. TKD as well tonight so we have a busy few hours. Spell A Thon is Thursday and Friday so we are madly working on their words. The school is taking the pledges and buying more SmartBoards for the classes. We have 5 now and want another 5. We're practicing every night.

Since there are only 2 scrapbookers (that I know of - Cheryl, Laura) that check the blog on a semi-regular basis I have AWESOME news! I recently traded in all my quickuts squeeze tool templates and got a SILHOUETTE!!!!!! Ya! I have a friend who works in my LSS and I told her I was looking to sell my system. She asked me what I wanted for it and I said a SILHOUETTE. She traded everything for me and I got it today. It TOTALLY rocks! I'm not excited at all.

In the office tomorrow morning to sign my new contract. Maybe they are going to double my pay. A give me a unicorn to ride to work.

Sterling starts swimming lessons on Thursday through the school. I am looking forward to it and plan to go and watch. He is getting a lot of swimming in now.

How is everyone liking the riddle thing? Which would you rather? The riddle or the questions? Craig sent me a riddle he dared me to post on the blog. I regretfully declined. If you would like it email me privately and I will send it to you. It's great but I think Shirley would blush up to her eyebrows. Scott - I dare you to get this right! Without googling it!

OK - see you guys - much love to all. In less I don't like you - then no love to you.
Smiles!
s

OH ya! - Guess what? I MIGHT get the chance to go to NYC in December!! Yippee!

1 comment:

Cheryl Souter said...

You wouldn't believe the mindless fluff Scott has in his brain. I can honestly tell you he didn't need to google the answer it's all in his head. I think that can't be healthy and one day his head may explode.
I'm so excited for your new cutting power. I can say that I have been out of the industry too long and I had to look up what the Silhouette was. I have the Cricut but I love that you can use your own fonts with yours. You'll have to tell me how much you love it and maybe I will have to put it on my wish list.
I like reading everyone's answers to the poll questions but Scott says bring on the quiz.
I love keeping up with you guys and your hectic life. Thanks for sharing with us.
Bye for now
P.S. Here's hoping we are one of the readers you are sending love to and not the ones you don't like.