Thursday 18 October 2007

Thursday

Hi All -
It is Thursday morning - 8am and I thought I would update before the day got started here. Busy week as usual and we are just leading up to an even busier weekend. TKD tonight and Tennis tomorrow. Bowling and birthday party on Saturday and swimming and a date with amma and baba on Sunday. The boys are loving having amma and baba here and so are we. Right now I don't want them to leave.

Some of the benefits of having your parents visit:
baba takes the boys to school
amma/baba picks them up from school
amma cooks the meals
all the laundry gets done
baba is a handyman
they are attending the kids activities

It's really great to have them. When we first moved here we saw everyone every 3 months or so. It just can't be done anymore. The cost doesn't allow it and everyone has a busy schedule. So, I think that is why I appreciate having my family visit (this includes the Klassesns) when they can.

Sterling is starting swimming lessons today at school - if he is feeling up to it. He has a cold and isn't feeling too well. I didn't hear his seal bark last night so I hope he is feeling better this morning. Gotta go and get them up for their showers.

I have a bunch of pictures from our annual trip to Pingle's Farm this weekend and will try and get those posted tomorrow.
I hope everyone has a good day.
s

No comments: