Wednesday 10 October 2007

Fall is in the Air

Hi All -
how is everyone on this beautiful October morning? All is well here. It is sweater weather but that is so nice. It isn't cold but you get to be bundled up. Just working today so I thought I would do a little update. Not too much to tell you. The boys are well, the dog is clean (thanks Craig) and the night isn't too full. TKD and then homework. We can totally handle that.
This weekend we will spend some time on our activities and Craig will finish sanding the kitchen wall where the bar once stood. I just love it! I was using the bar as a junk collector not as a bar. HAD I been using it as a bar I would have kept it, but alas - the junk counter is gone.
Tonight is my weekly night out. We don't go out until 8:15 so the boys are pretty much ready for bed. It is lots of fun and I always look forward to it. Now if only I could convince her that the movies are good for you!
What else? I have more but will save some for later in the week.
Seriously people, I am running out of things to tell you. Please let me know if you like this mindless drivel or if you would like me to start a fact of the day or something.

s

3 comments:

Denis & Irene said...

I personally love to read the blog. It is the first thing I do when I turn on the computer. I look back for any comments I may have missed due to the time change we've been under the last few weeks. We are now on EDT so we aren't missing anything, I hope. Whatever you do, fact of the day or mindless drivel, it is still going to interest your family because we love you and love to hear about your day to day life.

Love to all

GrmpaGrmma said...

DITTO TO IRENE'S COMMENTS SHANNON - WE LOVE TO HEAR WHAT ALL OF YOU ARE DOING!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.

Hope you had a fun evening tonight with your friend.

I really don't know where the day has gone but it's just about 10:30 and I guess I'll have to leave some of the stuff I wanted to get done today until tomorrow (I think that's a famous phrase of ours now that we're retired).

Once your kitchen has the "new" look, you'll have to put it on the blog for us to see. It would make alot more room without the "bar" there - are you thinking of more cupboards on top? or just keeping the area open? Anxious to see how it looks.

Loved your photos Irene - wow, it is beautiful this time of year just about anywhere you go with all the beautiful fall colors. I think all our leaves blew off the trees today - we had very high winds all day today. Thanks for sharing your great talent.

HUGS TO ALL!

GrmpaGrmma said...

Forgot to mention - love the new look of your BLOG!