Tuesday 30 October 2007

Bowl-a-Rama

Well I think I will probably take on blog responsibilities while company is here so once again you'll have to deal with my inane ramblings. Just realized as I was typing this that I haven't posted about Kaeden yet so I will try to get some pictures at Tae Kwon Do. Actually I'll probably just get Irene to take them, 'cause even if pictures aren't allowed to be taken there, she'll find a way (sorry everyone else, private joke in there, ask me sometime :) Speaking of Kaeden and Tae Kwon Do, Denis and I took him on Saturday and since I haven't seen him do it in awhile I watched and, oh my God, can that kid spar! They did the normal drills and kicks and patterns and then they had to pair up and had a little mini-tournament as they are preparing for the competition in November. I watched all the other kids do battle and they were all just kicking back and forth, nothing too serious, no real contact. Then Kaeden gets up and literally attacks the poor bugger who was unfortunate enough to pair up with him. I know I can be biased sometimes but this was unreal. You could hear the contact of Kaeden's flurry of punches and kicks against the other kids protective gear. Even a parent behind us said 'Wow', hope it wasn't her kid getting the crap beat out of him. I would have liked to take video of that so maybe next time I'll be more prepared.
So now I'll post pictures of Sterling bowling. Last weekend Irene and Shannon took him to see if his new haircut made a difference and low and behold when he can actually see, his scores were way better, the best he has bowled yet. Irene only took 67 pictures so it was a little tough to find some to post :)





1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

GREAT PICKING STERLING!! Nice picture of you and your mom! Keep up the great bowling form.

Sounds like Kaeden will be one tough dude! Hope to get to watch a video/or live of his performance.

You'll be having a fun week with Jessica, Emma, Denis & Irene all around - BIG HUGS TO ALL!