Saturday 20 October 2007

here goes

Hi All - happy Saturday. Sterling is playing with dominos, Kaed is getting his hair colored and Craig and dad have gone to get beer.

Here is this week's quiz. You asked for it, Cheryl, so I better see your answers!

Current Occupation: Project Designer and Educator
Dream Job: Nurse
Best birthday gift I could receive: Winning Lottery ticket
If I had a million dollars what is the first thing I would buy: A new van
When I was a teenager I thought at my age I would be: a teacher and mom of 4 kids
When I am 80 I hope to be doing: the tango
The person I'd like to be more like is: Kaedo

Can't wait to read what you have to say,
S

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Current Occupations: Mommy, business manager

Dream Job: Mommy, business manager

Best Birthday gift I could receive: Winning lotto ticket - sorry to steal your answer Shannon

If I had a million dollars the first thing I would buy: My house, the bank will own it for long enough!!

When I was a teenager I thought at my age I would be: An accountant - that's me puking in the background

When I'm 80 I hope to be: travelling the world

The person I'd like to be more like: my friend Natasha

KPJC said...

Current occupation: teacher/coach

dream job: professional golfer

best birthday gift: season tickets to NHL,NFL or NBA

million dollars: I like Jessica's answer, but to be different - my son whatever he wanted

thought I would be: rich

when I'm 80 I hope to be doing: that's it - DOING - SOMETHING!!!

I'd like to be more like: My buddies Patrick and Glen

Denis & Irene said...

Irene:

Current occupation: Retired

Dream Job: Doctor

Best birthday gift: Winning lottery ticket

If I had a million dollars: A new motorhome

When I was a teenagerI thought at my age I would be: Retired, after a career as a doctor, married, no kids

When I'm 80: RV'ing full time

The person I'd like to be more like : I like myself, don't care what the rest of you think