Friday 12 October 2007

hijacked - for real - I'm not just sayin' that!

It's celebrity blog day at Kaeling's World and today's wonderful celebrity is none other than Emma Lavigne. (applause) This weekend I took my parents to Edmonton and we stayed in the Fantasyland Hotel. Mommy thought it was pretty shabby, especially for the price but I thought it was great. My bed was the bottom bunk of a firetruck with red lights on the cab. The best part was that I could turn that light on and off. Even at 4 in the morning. Mommy didn't think it was very funny. Daddy just slept through it. Go figure! We went to the Waterpark one day and they only tried to drown me twice. I don't know if they realize I am only 2. It was a fun day though. We also went to the Sea Life Caverns where I saw penguins and sharks and fish and snakes and stingrays and a bunch of other stuff. My daddy was really scared of the snakes but they didn't bug me at all. In fact, when they did a presentation with a snake, mommy had to keep holding me because I wanted to say hi to the 6 foot boa. I don't see what the problem was. We also went to a sea lion show. At the end we had our picture taken. It was awesome. I went on all the rides I could at Galaxyland then had a meltdown when we left. Mommy said something about needing a drink. We left on Tuesday and I had a good sleep in my carseat all the way to Three Hills. That's where Daddy stays for work. When we got to the motorhome I played with all my toys that we keep there and watched Treehouse. When it was bedtime Mommy decided to put me into their bed to fall asleep and move me later. Dumb move Mommy. I turned on her reading light and refused to go to sleep. Finally Daddy unscrewed the bulb in the reading lamp so I couldn't turn it on anymore. That didn't last long. I'm smarter than they think. About 10 minutes later I had it working again. That's about it for now. I'll hijack the blog again sometime.

Love Emma

3 comments:

Denis & Irene said...

That's our girl. Only 18 more sleeps. It will be so awesome. Only 3 more sleeps boys. We're so looking forward to it.

Love to all

GrmpaGrmma said...

Quite an entertaining blog that Emma can do!! Enjoyed it thoroughly.

Give big hugs to the Craig, Shannon and the boys from us as well please Irene & Denis. Have fun!

Hugs to all!

Jessica said...

My child has been published! I'm soooo proud. I'd like to thank her mother and father, the person who runs the blog, all her friends and family, and God for this great honor. Hee Hee