Saturday 29 June 2013

Wrestle.Mania

On Thursday night, for some reason, the boys decided that wrestling with their dad was a good idea. As a rule, I don't let them wrestle each other (gee Shannon, what do you allow them to do?) as Sterling has about 90lbs on Kaedo and while Kaedo is slippery, I don't want something to happen.

ANYWAY, somehow, this epic battle came to be in the middle of our kitchen and the boys LOVED it. Last night as we were driving home from the airport Craig commented, "geez, I hope Sterling never realizes how strong he is". I said I was surprised, and he was quick to point out that the choke hold Sterling had him in almost knocked him out. 

As I know Craig and K wrestled as kids, I was surprised he was not more adept in evasive maneuvers!




Love Kaedo's facial expressions!




Looks like Craig is being mauled by a bear!


Nice butt, man!

1 comment:

KPJC said...

Looks like I may be in trouble. So what you are saying then is don't poke the bear!??