Monday 10 June 2013

Hmmmm

I think my mom likes these ones best - so this is for you!

1. I LOVE Twit.ter. So much so that I follow 47 different celebrities and or celeb mags. Ya, I know - get a life!

2. I love buying greeting cards and can spend an hour in Hall.mark looking for the perfect one. I only wish I could see the face of the recipient when they open it.

3. I would ALWAYS rather have my kids and their friends at our house, even if it means stocking A LOT of pizza in my freezer!

4. I'm desperate to get back to scrapbooking but I'm scared I won't be able to 'create' like I used to.

5. I love those "You Are Not The Father" paternity test shows. My god, those are hilarious!

6. A friend told me all teenagers lie and we just have to accept it. That's depressing. Oh, and I disagree.

7. I currently have four books and numerous magazines on the go. Craig can't figure out how I keep all the stories straight. It's a girl thing. He wouldn't understand. haha

8. Ketchup (the cutest dog in the world - thanks again, Cheryl - you ROCK), understands everything we say. Honestly. Everything. So Cool. Actually, I think he may understand better than the kids.

9. I would love to start making my hats again but for the life of me I cannot remember how to make them. Is that short term memory loss or long term???

10. If it weren't for the boys, I wouldn't carry a cell phone. 

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

Brat!!

1. I don't Twe.et. I'm retired, I don't have time.
2. I love receiving your greeting cards. I'm retired, I don't have an hour to spend looking for the perfect one.
3. I always preferred your friends over to our house also.
4. "Create" is something you'll always be able to do. Look at the wonderful(?) tattoos you've created. I have 3D tattoos, they're called varicose veins. The only difference between them and body art (?) is I didn't have a choice of design. Too me they look pretty much alike though.
5. OMG, you watch that stuff.
6. I always disagreed too, about the lying, but you proved me wrong. Oh I know, it was a little untruth, is there a difference??
7. I have trouble remembering one book at a time and when you throw in a magazine, I have to start the book over. I'm retired, I don't have time to read all those books.
8. So are you saying that Ketchup is smarter than his keepers??
9. See #1. Twe.et. Someone will help you out with the hat pattern.
10. Cell phones sure made life less anxious when you guys were growing up. Loved that we could get in touch with you if you happened to be one second late. Actually I think I called 5 minutes early just to make sure you were ok.

Thanks for this Shannon. You know I love a challenge and it always is.

Hope you're feeling better Craig.

Love to all