Thursday 6 June 2013

Thursday already!

I can't believe it is Thursday already. Where has the week gone? As we speak I am sitting in bed listening/watching Big.Bang.Theory, thinking it is truly one of the most fantastically written and presented shows on TV. I truly love it and while I have seen every episode, I can sit down and watch the same episode over and over again without ever wanting to change the channel. If you are the only person on the planet who hasn't seen it - GO NOW and watch! Seriously, stop reading and go watch.

Tomorrow Kaedo has a P.A. Day so I am lucky enough to get to spend the day with him. We are both looking forward to it (yes, I know how lucky I am) and have got a list of things we want to do. Much to Sterling's dismay. Haha. I think he asked 9 times if he could stay home. He's not.

The weekend looms ahead (which sounds dismal) and as we have nothing planned and Aquafit is at 8:15am (gack) I'm depressed, as you can imagine. I mean seriously? 8:15am in a bathing suit. With 15 other women who are 30 years older and 100lbs lighter. Ya, depressed. Lol

Seriously though, Craig has football. He's sick right now but will make a miraculous recovery by 1pm on Saturday when football starts. LOL.

Aside from that I imagine there will be random kids in the man-cave, games of basketball, maybe Rummoli if I can make it happen and hopefully Kaedo and I will get in the kitchen and make something.

Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Have a fun day with Kaeden tomorrow!

Hope you are feeling better Craig - HUGS!

We just got home awhile ago from our walleyball evening and coffee - lots of fun and laughter - might be hurting tomorrow but all worth it.

Had a message on phone when we got home to call the Lodge. Mom I guess decided to go for a long walk - got out of one of the doors that should open only with a code but isn't working, all other doors have alarms on them and except for the front door, are all fenced in. Not sure how long she was gone but someone out for an evening stroll who works casual at the Lodge, recognized her and called them. Guess she was pretty tired when they got her back, wasn't mad but upset with herself. I'll check it out further tomorrow to see where and how long she was gone. Interesting!

Have a great weekend - BIG HUGS TO ALL!

Denis & Irene said...

Kaedo, the rap video was awesome. You did a great job and I love the outfit. I could hear your mom in the background. Truly awesome, and I can't believe how you've grown. I know, it's not cool to say that, but oh well...I can't believe how you've grown. I don't know if the bed in the motor home will be long enough for you. Too bad, you're using it anyway. Only 21 more sleeps.

Big Bang Theory is definitely my favorite and only show besides the news that we watch. We've watched the video we have numerous times.

Hope you and Kaedo are having a wonderful day together. I took the motor home to the truck wash this morning then washed both cars. Now it looks like rain. Supposed to have a big storm tonight. I think Denis was off roading without me. The Jeep had so much mud on it that I had to tell the car wash staff about the mud in the bay so they could clean it before the next person came in.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Our weekend is Sunday and Monday which kind of makes the week seem funny. Sunday we have a surprise birthday party to go to and Monday we go to the Hat. We will just miss friends that are there this weekend but have to be in Calgary on Monday.

Love to all