Sunday 2 June 2013

Day 31 and the Weekly Gnome

So, Let's talk about 31 days, why don't we? We got through 31 days of posting, missing only one day. Amazing! I can't believe you keep coming back here. Have you no lives??? lol
It's been fun and hard and thought provoking and as I look back over the month there have been many cool things in our life. From Kaedo getting into his new school, to getting his tux fitting, to Sterling hi-jacking the blog, Mother's day, my birthday, the man-cave, cool kids, tattoos, and playing games. This is our life. This is us. You know I don't sugar coat things. I appreciate the 2 x daily comments, although if the stats are any indication, there are many of you visiting. To all of you (our mothers who comment and all those who don't), thanks for giving me a reason to keep doing this. I recommend if you have time, to go back into the archives and see how the loves of my life and grown and changed (and stayed the same).
So, as it comes to the end of 31 days I will be trying to continue blogging like this but I can't guarantee the frequency. My goal is five days a week. Hope that works for everyone. In the mean time, there are over 1460 posts in the archives, so check them out.

On to this week's gnome - The fur-baby is involved this week - much to his dismay. I suppose I shouldn't call him our fur-baby either, should I? He's our dog, plain and simple. I love him, he's great, but he's our dog. He is damn cute, though, isn't. And totally has the best name ever!


Kids are off to volunteering in 30 minutes, Craig is heading to the gym and I have a project I want to get started on.

Have a great rest of your Sunday. I'll write more about our weekend tomorrow.

2 comments:

GrmpaGrmma said...

WAY TO GO SHANNON!! You did it and we LOVED it! I've checked photos over the years but will take a few minutes to check older posts as well - it will be very interesting for sure. Five days a week posting on the Blog is wonderful and we appreciate you keeping us up on how everyone is doing and the Blog is a great way of keeping in touch.

Hope you had a great weekend and all the best in the week ahead. Countdown begins for sure once that calendar flipped over to June! It will be a busy month with everyone concerned.

Have a great week everyone - BIG HUGS TO ALL!

Denis & Irene said...

Good going, girl. We love to read the blog but the comments are a little sporadic right now as we have no internet in the park we are at until the 13th. The library offers a view of the trees and lawns and is such a great place to come to play on your laptop. The have all the plug ins and great counters and great high stools. Love to come here.

Thanks for taking the time to give us a glimpse of your daily lives. It really means so much to us. It makes us feel involved.

Love to all