Wednesday 12 June 2013

Insomnia has been kicking my ass!

Sorry, no post yesterday. Couldn't even imagine posting. With about 10 hours sleep in the last 5 days I have been beyond zombie. Last night I was able to get some sleep, which felt GREAT! So here I am.
 Love this one! Kaedo and I put together some trinket boxes for his school's fun fair which is running tonight, and we put these stick-on mustaches in the boxes. The boys loved them so much, they needed to have them for themselves, so we bought a couple extra. Cheap entertainment at 25 cents ea.

Kaedo has a friend over today as there is no school and Sterling is volunteering at Kaedo's school tonight for the fun fair. I'll be picking him up from school, then he can eat and I'll take him over.

The weather is looking great! Hope you have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Take care Shannon and hope that sleep continues. Have a fun time at the Fun Fair Kaeden & Sterling. It's dull and dreary here today and predicting more rain. Really wish summer would come:) Have a great day - BIG HUGS TO ALL!

Denis & Irene said...

Just remember boys that when you grow mustaches, they won't be that dark. Hope you both have a super fun time tonight.

Glad you asked for that itinerary Shannon as sometimes they ask us at the border where we're staying and we never know. I'll print it off and show them if they ask. I should print all our reservations so that I have them handy if there's any problems. They are not very tech savvy in some parts down there.

Weather is cloudy with sunny periods and rainy periods, warm however. Sure hope summer comes soon.

Love to all