Friday 28 June 2013

Last Day of School


I have always taken pictures of the boys on the first and last day of school. Here are yesterdays. While Kaedo had school all day, Sterling was only going for his marks and to thank his teachers, but I still counted it as yesterday being the last.

They were both thrilled to be finished as that meant they were one day closer to being on their holidays. Yesterday afternoon was spent getting the last of the laundry done, packing, going through their travel package, giving instructions, explaining how things work in the airport and NOT to joke about anything with anyone.

We were under the impression (the boys and I) that Craig would be working late and so we were so happy that he made it home by 7:30pm and we were able to spend some time together as a family.

Today will be a happy and sad day and I know I will be a wreck at the airport. Hell, I'm crying as I write this. haha. We just know the boys will have the best time ever and they are so looking forward to seeing everyone, especially their cousins.

So, everyone - you know who you are - I am trusting you with the most important things in my life. No pressure! haha.

Not sure what the blog will look like this summer, but I should still have the gnome pictures and I will try to have other content. I have some projects that I want to do, so I will be showing them and Craig and I have some plans. So happy for my little camera.

Lastly, A very special Happy Birthday to Tica! We hope you have a great one and will call in a while.

No comments: