Friday 14 June 2013

Haircuts and bad pictures

I treated the boys to haircuts at the 'salon' rather than the $10 jobs they usually get. Partially to celebrate grad for Kaedo and because Sterling has so much hair, he really needs someone who knows what they are doing to cut his. I think at the salon they have a little more training - or do at our salon - and have a few other haircuts in their repertoire. Add to that, they both had 25% off emails so all was good. I do think their favourite part is the head massage.

I took some pictures of them, as you can see, but upon looking at them this morning, they are not that great. I am hyper-aware about not getting other people in the picture, as it is a matter of privacy and respect. (although I did with Sterling's 'after' picture but I couldn't pick her out of a line-up, could you?) I do not know their circumstances and would not want to post their picture on my blog. Nor for that matter would I want my kids on anyone else's. Sort of like Face.Book - the boys aren't allowed and I don't want their pictures on there. OK, enough about that.

Here are the pictures - Sterling's face is not that round, I don't think, although I must admit that trying to take a close up of a kid 7 inches taller than you is a little difficult! He does look a bit like a linebacker, doesn't he? Kaedo is handsome as hell and is going to be swarmed by girls at his grad. I also am adding a picture of Sterling before so you can see how much hair he had!




Kaedo's stylist thought the shampoo mohawk would make a good picture! Love it!

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

Nice haircut boys. Really like yours Kaedo, it suits you very much. Yours is great also Sterling. It's amazing how much the stylist seemed to take off and yet it's not too short.It looks like you took Sterling's after photo through a fish bowl Shannon.

Moved back into the park today, all by myself. I got the electricity, water and sewer(yuck) all hooked up and working. Denis has bugged me to do it for so long as he's afraid I won't be able to do it myself if he's not around. He gave me a lesson last week when we were dumping. Anyway, I can do it. First time, last time...unless I have to. It's definitely a blue job.

Going to friends' place for supper tonight and heading to the Hat tomorrow to watch Avery in her first recital. You know you love your grandkids when you give up a free steak dinner and a free pancake breakfast and drive for almost two hours to watch them perform for 2 minutes. You only get the chance once to see a first time ever on stage performance. Can't wait.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Love to all