Wednesday 31 July 2013

Just so you know.....

It's been a wile, so here goes:

1. Craig and I will celebrate our 18th wedding anniversary in September. How the hell did that happen? Pure luck on my part!

2. My favorite food is now and will forever be french fries with gravy. The kind you get at chip trucks or fish and chip restaurants.

3. Sleeping ROCKS. Seriously - LOVE IT! Especially in the afternoon, even though I sleep horribly that night.

4. Hands down, Downton.Abbey is the BEST show on TV!

5. I would say I have a small Diet Coke addiction. It's not too out of hand. I could stop if I wanted to. I just don't want to.

6. I love going to the movies, but have learned this Summer I like it better when we go with the boys. I like sitting with Kaedo best.

7. I think in describing my personality, the first word that would be used is sarcastic. Yikes!

8. I love the color grey however every time I say that one of the boys correct me and tell me it is a shade, not a color, "so pick something else". Apparently white is out of the question as well.

9. If I ever met Kate.Middleton I would probably faint, then drool, then pee myself. And maybe not even in that order.

10. I love scarves. Not winter scarves. The filmy, wrap around your neck three times so people focus on the scarf not my fat ass kind of scarf. Love those.

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

1. It happened through hard work, love and respect for each other.

2. That used to be my favorite food also. I don't have any favorites anymore.

3. Sleeping is a necessity for mind and body. Why couldn't we just keep going 24/7 without having to waste time sleeping?

4. Don't have a favorite show, don't have a show except the News. Do like to watch Big Bang from the PVR periodically. Like sports also, but it has to be raining hard in the middle of a Sunday afternoon to do that.

5. Yeah, right! I keep saying that about wine. It's a no win.

6. I like going to a matinee in Yuma after we've been for lunch at Lutes, just down the street. We go about two or three times a year.

7. Sarcastic, really...I never would have thought that. I have no personality, ergo, nothing to describe.

8. Black and white

9. You don't have to wonder what order as it will never happen because you'll never meet her. One less thing to worry about.

10. I love shoes and capris and my ass isn't as fat as it used to be so I don't need the scarf.

Happy, Shannon? I know, you think I love these!! Hope your day was wonderful.

Hope everyone's having a wonderful day.

Love to all