Monday 8 July 2013

Monday

The music is blaring here. Can you hear it? And no one is yelling "turn that fucking music down!" Oh ya, that's usually me, so that would explain it. To say I have eclectic tastes in music would be an understatement. I was just listening LMFAO and now it's the GLEE cast singing something. I don't even know this song. Who put this on my iPod? I must admit that I rarely listen to music, and if it's not PINK (and only one specific song), everyone can usually count on me to turn the radio WAY down in the car. I wonder if that's why they don't invite me anywhere anymore??? (Just joking). No seriously, I wonder why. I am actually frightened for when Sterling starts driving as Craig has this stupid 'driver chooses the music' rule. Heaven forbid I have to listen to some of the crap he likes. Thankfully I told him he has to have a perfect driving record for 5 years before the radio can go on.

We are officially on Baby Watch here in our family. OK, I am on Baby Watch. My beloved Kate is due any second and I just can't wait to hear all the news from 'Across the Pond'. I totally have a girl crush on her. Seriously. I am so not exaggerating. To be honest I am totally in love with the Royals, and loved Diana when I was a child. I think William and Kate are such a wonderful 'face' for a new era of the Royal Family. The boys listen only because I cook their supper and do their laundry, but Craig's eyes glaze over as soon as I start talking about them. I guess he realizes he's getting fed either way.

All is well in our neck of the woods and the boys are at Disney.land today. I know they are having fun. Hope to see some pictures tonight. I have one of Kaedo from last night but am too lazy to post it today.

Lastly, a big congratulations to my brother-in-law and sister-in-law on their new baby. Name?

3 comments:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Reading the last comment and just wondering if they have picked out a name as well - Not sure if they call their vehicles names like you two do or not - too funny!

Poor Sterling & Kaeden while they are driving with us and if the driver gets to choose the music - you know what it will be - COUNTRY! When we used to drive them from Airdrie back and forth, it was Country they'd have to listen to and they may still remember a few of the words to some of the songs:) RIGHT!

Just saw a picture of Kate on MSN and she is a beautiful woman and what an exciting time for the Royal Family. Have you got a bet on what she's going to have? My bet is a boy - not sure why I think that, but that's my feeling. Linda is usually good at guessing but she hasn't said anything yet.

Linda and I just had mom up to the hospital for an Ultrasound on her leg. I felt it today and it is much softer than it was on Saturday so the medication is working. They will let us know the results as soon as the hospital sends them over. Mom was in a pretty good mood for all we had to make her do. We sat and had coffee and a cookie after her appt. Took her back to the Lodge and she didn't complain too much. We'll go over again on Wednesday to see how she is.

Have a good week - BIG HUGS TO ALL!

Craig said...

Who's Kate?

Denis & Irene said...

who's your brother-in-law and sister-in-law? Who had a baby?