Tuesday 23 July 2013

OMG

So, I'm not even sure where to start here. Yesterday Anti took the boys and E ziplining at this amazing facility in Cypress Hills. I am posting the pictures shot by the company today as although J sent me about 30 pictures that were shot by the family I can't figure out how to save them off my email to post them. Sorry about that.

To say they had an amazing day would be the understatement of the millennium. Here are some pictures.


The gang getting ready to play








Kaedo and E ziplining





Anti and Sterling ziplining

While these pictures are great, the ones the family took with E's camera really capture the height and difficulty of this facility. I will be posting more pictures about this tomorrow to give you are real idea about how amazing it was. Apparently Kaedo had NO FEAR and E was the bravest 8 year old on the planet.

Special thanks to my sweet sis for doing this. I know she has had it planned for months and it was amazing. Thanks also go out to my mom and dad for coming to look after the A while everyone else had such an adventure. You guys rock!

More amazing pictures tomorrow!

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

Truly, this was the most amazing day of their lives, I'm sure. Everyone had a tremendous time, so exhilarating. The boys would love to do it again. Poor E, it took about 20 minutes to talk her into jumping off the treetop. One of the staff had to go up to coax her, promised her a T shirt and people that were ready to leave said they had to stay and watch what happens. Needless to say, when she finally did it, the cheers could be heard all the way to Maple Creek. My stomach was a mess as I was so afraid that this one thing would ruin her perfect day but she went and did the treetop adventure after that and did some jumping but nothing as high as the previous one. I've never seen such a wonderful facility and the setting is absolutely perfect, the safety unparalleled and the staff second to none. I could never do the treetop jump, way too scary for me but I would love to zipline.

K and I both lost our fear of coasters and heights together this holiday and S and K did all the rides with us EXCEPT one, which they now regret. Not one I'd do again though, lol, I hate backward coasters.

Yesterday was by far the best day of the trip so far I honestly believe, as it empowered both boys so much. They did things that they only imagined they'd have the nerve to do. Good for you both, you are amazing.

Thank you J.

Love to all