Sunday 7 July 2013

Week 41


Can you believe it? Week 41. And in Sunny Cali to boot. They are having a great time and man, they just look so handsome. Lovin' those new sunglasses - their big purchase of the USA leg of their journey, or so I think.

Thanks again mom for taking the picture. Perfect place.

I thought I would add Year 1 week 41 just for kicks so everyone can see the difference:


What a difference!

Craig and I have had a great weekend. Yesterday he played football in the morning and I had coffee with my friend L. We decided that on our summer Bucket.List was a beer on a patio somewhere, so we did that and we went to the dump. Boy that guy knows how to show a girl a good time!

This morning we went for Sunday breakfast, then to the flea market and the ReStore. It was fun. We spent part of the afternoon just chatting and now football is on, I have just watched an episode of Downton Abbey  (my favorite show EVER and I'm only on episode 3, season 1), and I'm just getting ready to make supper.

We are doing really well, and have a busy week ahead of us along with a Friday in the Big City. More on that later in the week.


2 comments:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Great photo is right and boy what a difference in the boys.

Sounds like you two are doing just fine - getting you both a little used to the "Empty Nest Syndrome" - which really isn't so bad - really:)

Beautiful afternoon here and just got home from playing pickleball with 2 other couples. You play with 4 so 2 people got to sit out once in awhile to get rested up. Went for a cold drink after and now home - t.v. on for football I'm sure and I think I'll go outside and take my book and relax before heading to b'day party.

BIG HUGS TO ALL!

KPJC said...

Wow the dump big guy! If that works I might try that. I did not know the dump had a pato and served beer - you guys down east do it different. JK.
As per our last post - we are really looking forward to the boys coming to visit. I asked our boys what we should do when they get here and Jacob said whatever they want to do. I said we will have to think of some fun things to do. As for the truck.... It might be too tempting for a teenager to at least sit in the driver seat!!! Too bad I don't still have my Civic i could try to teach him how to drive a standard. Don't worry I will not do anything you don't want them to do.
We are glad they are having fun down south, the boys will have a blast this whole summer sounds like. Too bad you guys could not be here with them.
Thanks for the opportunity.
Love KPJC