Sunday 14 July 2013

Week 42


Week 42 and they are in St. George, Utah. The trip North has begun as of today and while I know the boys are anxious to visit everyone, they have had a fantastic holiday and are sad to see it end. They can be happy knowing they will see their Amma and Baba two more times this year (yay!) with a visit in October and our second Christmas together since 2003. I know I am so looking forward to seeing them as it has been a year for me so I am definitely in withdrawal!

The boys start the next leg of their journey on Friday, where they will meet up with Anti, E and A. They are not going to know what hit them. I won't say whether I mean the boys or the girlies!

Happy Sunday, everyone!

1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Great chatting with both of you yesterday. Just got caught up on your Blog and WOW, love all the pictures and it sounds like you had a wonderful time with your aunt and hubby!

We had a wonderful weekend with Robert & Barb at the Red Deer Gospel Jamboree! We went out for supper to Montana's on the Thursday we arrived in Red Deer. I had written on the table "Happy Birthday Robert" and you know what happened from there:D Robert was a very good sport about it all and the only thing we regretted was not having a camera ready!

Getting wash all done up and didn't bother putting suitcase away because we head to S'toon on Wednesday for the Nascar races and on to P.A. for a few days. All before we know it, we will have two very special guys come for a visit! We can hardly wait.

Hope you're all have a great day - BIG HUGS TO EVERYONE!