Wednesday 17 July 2013

2008



Time flies when you're getting gorgeous! Back when Kaedo's hair was white blonde (man I loved that) and Sterling's teeth were a tragic display. Now the baby has short short hair and Sterling has spectacular teeth! What 5 years and thousands of dollars does. 

The boys are almost at the end of their USA vacation and if I'm not mistaken, they had their celebration dinner last night. Steak, shrimp and all the fixins. I'd like a celebration dinner too, mom!

Back to Alberta tomorrow for them and then off to see Anti and the girlies on Friday. I hope J gets lots of pictures and the girlies make them dress up and have a tea party. That would totally be going on the blog!

Hoping to talk to my guys tomorrow some time as I am in 7 day withdrawal.

Craig is off to football tonight and tomorrow I have class and then I am taking a soap making class at my local library. Looking forward to it.

Happy Wednesday everyone!

No comments: