Tuesday 23 March 2010

Weekly Gnome


Week 26 already. Can you believe we have been doing this for 6 months? We missed the weeks we were away but got other gnome pictures as you have all seen.

The boys are doing great. They took the bus to school this morning and they did awesome. I'm so proud of them. Thankful for cell phones and Sterling texting me to let me know they have made it to school. What did people do before them?

On the fall down the stairs incident. Went to work this morning and was stiff but OK. By 12:30pm I was in the bathroom throwing up. I called my doctor and was advised to come to the office. I left work early, went to the doctor and was advised to take it easy. Apparently throwing up is a sign of a concussion. Crazy. Going to take it easy the next couple of days - thank goodness I'm off tomorrow.

1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Take care Shannon and listen to your doctor! BIG HUGS!

Boys look handsome as ever - I'm saving all the weekly photos and can't believe how much they've changed over 7 months.

Waiting for our company to arrive around 3:00 this afternoon. Happy Hour, visiting, supper & curling. LIFE IS GOOD!


BIG HUGS TO ALL!