Thursday 25 March 2010

Got this picture yesterday afternoon of the boys playing outside. Notice the short sleeves? They are loving Spring and I am loving it too. Kaedo had a mouth full of Spitz and so only a smirk was possible.
I don't know if you eat Spitz, but my guys (all three of them) are addicted to them. Especially the Cracked Pepper ones. They would eat them all day every day if possible and much of the weekend is spent spitting the shells into bowls. I personally think they are disgusting but what do I know. Sterling likes them I think because he shouldn't be eating them with his braces. We are definitely strict with his braces but do concede on the Spitz front. So, if you ever want to bribe my guys - this is all you have to give them. They will pretty much be putty in your hands (or should I say shells in a bowl?)

1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Please send some sunshine our way!!! No sun this morning and it's -2 degrees with a very BRISK wind. Oh well, it is SPRING according to the calendar so it must be here!

Just got home from Line Dancing and Stan from his coffee. We've got the curling game on and Canada is winning so far against Russia. Canada lost their first game last night and are tied with Scotland 7-1. They play Scotland tonight so it should be a very interesting game.

We'll have to stock up on the Spitz for the boys for summer - we can sit around the firepit in our backyard and spit into the fire!! What fun!

Don't know what the rest of the day will bring but I'm sure we'll find something to do. Hope your day went well.

BIG HUGS TO ALL!