Monday 1 March 2010

One from the archives

A new week ahead of us. Who knows what it will bring. Yesterday was spent gutting the office, cleaning it and re-organizing it. It looks great. Happy with the results. Also finished watching "Charade" with Audrey Hepburn and Cary Grant. So happy to be able to share my love of old movies with the boys. They really love them as well and so the 3 of us cuddled up on the couch and watched it. We really enjoyed it. Love me some Cary Grant!

Craig was glued to the TV watching the Canada vs USA game and I came up for the last period to watch with him. What a great game. A nail biter. Was so thrilled to see our Canadian Boys Win! So exciting. I can just imagine all of our family watching the game as well. It was great to watch them celebrating on the ice. Loved it.

Does March 1st mean winter is over? We have been so blessed this winter. I don't even know if I would call it winter. We have only had to shovel twice. I am hoping that Spring is on its way.

Today it is back to school and work. Thank god the Olympics are now over. My stats at work have been sucking because I was watching the Olympics between calls!

1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Hard to believe it's March 1st already - we woke up to more fog - socked in pretty good. I went to Curves at 7:30 and over to mom's to give her breakfast & her pills. She then was going down to the Seniors to play cards. I came home to the smell of coffee brewing and we got to sit down for maybe 15 minutes and Stan is off to the church helping Robert. The church is getting new pews and they are getting things ready for them to arrive tomorrow and he'll be helping again tomorrow. I told him they need to get the younger guys in there to help lift the big pews. We have a chir. appt. tomorrow - alot of good that will do if he helps lift heavy pews!!

What a GREAT game to watch yesterday and it was too nerve racking. I couldn't sit still - I was up and down 3/4's of the game. So good to have Canada win and you couldn't help but be proud of all the competitors. We went over to Larry & Faye's to watch the closing ceremonies - alot of fun!

Sorry I didn't catch you this morning Shannon - hope you're having a good day.

BIG HUGS TO ALL!