Saturday 27 March 2010

Just had to share...

Got my latest issue of "Real Simple" in the mail this week (thanks Jessica - awesome birthday present!) and just had to share this with you.

Readers sent in their answers to the following question:
What is the most embarrassing thing you have done for the sake of speed?

Taken a "shower" with wet wipes

Sent the kids to school in their pajamas (under a coat, of course)

Duct taped the hem of my work pants

Temporarily delayed having sex so I could start a load of laundry and a pot of coffee so that they would be ready just as we finished

Ironed only the parts of my clothing that could be seen

Cut off the mold from old bread for sandwiches

Painted only the toenails that would show through my peep-toe shoes

Exercised the dogs in the backyard with a laser pointer so I didn't have to take them for a walk

Skipped changing the sheets when my daughter "lightly" wet the bed

Knowingly dropped my son off at daycare without shoes and acted shocked at his shoelessness at pick up


These are so hilarious. I was reading them at work and burst out laughing. What is the most embarrassing thing you've done for the sake of speed????

1 comment:

KPJC said...

Can't say as I remember a lot of them, but for sure I have taken a drop of toothpaste and rubbed my teeth with my finger as I left the house a couple of times. Also I have sprayed my dress shirts with water and rubbed them to look like they have been ironed (also threw them in the dryer with a wet sock quickly to appear ironed). Good hints Craig!!!