Wednesday 10 March 2010

a day late weekly


Weekly gnome picture, a day late. Forgot yesterday morning until I was driving the boys to school, so I made sure we got one today. Love Kaedo's glove. Sterling said Gnomie's hat was poking him in the eye. This picture is a little silly but I love it. I'm so glad the boys like doing this.
In other news, Sterling went to his ortho appt this morning and we learned today that he has to have two baby teeth pulled. So, next Wednesday his dentist is going to take out the two teeth. To say he is not happy would be an understatement. We also learned today that at his next appointment he will be getting his bottom tracks. He'll be a full brace face on April 22. He is not looking forward to that. His ortho has done such a great job of the top teeth I can't wait to see how the bottoms turn out. Can you believe he has had his braces for 18 months already? I can't believe it. Can't wait to be done paying - that's for sure.
A very special HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dad! I can't believe I wasn't the first call. Damn it! I waited because I thought he might sleep in a little and Jessica beat me! Damn her. I vow to be first on mom's birthday next month. So beware mom, I'll be calling at 5am!

No comments: