Saturday 20 March 2010

03.20.2010

Only in our house would you get a call telling you that your 10 year old swallowed a penny. That's right. A penny. I was just getting to my car after work on Thursday when my phone rang. Craig called to tell me that Kaedo had swallowed a penny. I immediately called Kaedo and he told me what happened - goofing off with his brother - and then told me his chest was hurting. Yikes! Craig zoomed him over to the walk-in where the doctor checked him out then advised us to head to the hospital. I took Kaedo out to the hospital and after a round of x-rays and a visit from the doctor he was told one of his poops over the next couple of days would be worth more than the others!
This is something you expect from a 4 year old but not a 10 year old. The thing that made me laugh about it all was thinking "this would only happen to Kaedo!"

No comments: