Tuesday 30 March 2010

03.30.10


Week 27??? Are you sure????

Who would have thought that we would keep this up when we started?

The boys love it and I love it. I try to get pics throughout the week but this one is a hard and fast Tuesday rule. They both agree that maybe we need to get a new GNOMEE as ours is missing an arm. I like this guy and think we will keep him until our week 52 picture then maybe invest in a new one to start the new year.

Not too much here. The boys have been playing outside with the neighbors all afternoon and will be in shortly (come in when the street lights go on). They have so much fun playing with the E and L. Their imaginations are so great. They have had other friends that could ride scooters or bikes but didn't have the imagination to take some sticks and turn them into wands. Love to see that.

Had a nice bonus today of having my gorgeous hubby come up to my neck of the woods begging for a ride home. There was a CN Rail train derailment and the GO was cancelled so he hopped on the jitney and came to me for a drive home. It was nice getting the chance to chat and spend some time together. I very much enjoyed it. With any luck we may get to do this a little more often.

Day off tomorrow! Can't tell you how much I am looking forward to that. You really appreciate your days off when they don't come in pairs.

Took a picture of the train derailment with my BBerry today so I will try and figure out how to get that on the computer so you can see what a mess it was.

Last thing - I have a challenge for Jessica and the girlies and the Klassens and the boys. It will take 5 minutes a week and a 1 year commitment. Let me know if you might be interested. That is all I'm saying.

Have a great night. I'm home with the fam so I know I will!

2 comments:

KPJC said...

How did Kaeden and Sterling like the movie? Jacob thought it was cool- as did I. As for the challenge I have my limitations, but 5 minutes seems like time that can be spared. But if it requires creative writing it may take longer than 5 minutes!!!! I am intrigued - what's up?

GrmpaGrmma said...

Have a great day off Shannon!!

Love the weekly photos of the boys - keep it up.

Hope your challenge for the aunties, uncles, girlies and boys goes well.

BIG HUGS TO ALL!